Saturday, July 01, 2006

Research.

I figured out it's been a year and a half since I REMEMBER working on the Norsk sweater. (The blue and black one.) So I figured it'd be wise to re-aquaint myself with it.

For starters, this is what it's supposed to look like:

Firstoff, I am amused to note that I've already screwed with the hem, cuffs, and neck. I put in hems and took out the ribbing. I would also like to point out that the arms are honkin' long on that thing, so it's not just my imagination or weird knitting that's making the arms too long. I won't feel as bad, fixing it.

For anyone interested in knitting patterns from this book, well, if you read charts, you'll love it. If you don't like charts, don't bother. Patterns are essentially a half page of text, and a couple charts:


That's all you get. I need to find the time to knit more of the sweaters out of here.

1 comment:

sheep#100 said...

Hi there,
Answered your comment on my blog. Thanks for coming by and asking about the sock bags.